Adria ofertat Speciale nga Prishtina per ne Europe
- Pristina – Copenhagen from 149€
- Pristina – Ljubljana from 99€
- Pristina – Verona from 199€
- Pristina – Zurich 149€
- Pristina – Vienna 149€
- Pristina – Munich 149€
- Pristina – Frankfurt 149€
- Pristina – Amsterdam 149€
- Pristina – Brussels 149€
Pristina – Copenhagen from 149€
There’s something modern in the state of Denmark. Copenhagen – a merchant port
København (Danish), also Köbenhavn (or Koebenhavn) or Copenhagen, is the capital of Denmark and the economic, educational and cultural centre of this country at the eastern coast of the Zealand island (Sjalland). It is the world’s 42nd largest city and the largest city in Scandinavia. It houses the home of the Danish parliament, monarchy and government. The city is also referred to as the “Paris of the North”.
Pristina – Ljubljana from 99€
A little gem, picturesque and vibrant.
German: Laibach, Italian: Lubiana, Latin: Labacum or Aemona is the capital of Slovenia and its only centre of international importance. It is located in the centre of the country in the Ljubljana Basin, and is the centre of the City Municipality of Ljubljana. With approximately 272,000 inhabitants, it classifies as the only Slovenian large town.
Throughout its history, it has been influenced by its geographic position at the crossroads of the Slavic world with the Germanic and Latin cultures. For centuries, Ljubljana was the capital of the historical region of Carniola, and in the 20th century it became the cultural, educational, economic, political and administrative centre of Slovenia, independent since 1991. Its transport connections, concentration of industry, scientific and research institutions and cultural tradition are contributing factors to its leading position.
Pristina – Verona from 199€
Experience the town of Romeo and Juliet.
Venetian Verona (pron. Veròna); German Bern, Dietrichsbern or Welschbern) is a city in the Veneto, northern Italy, with approx. 265,000 inhabitants and one of the seven chef-lieus of the region.
It is the second largest city municipality in the region and the third of northeast Italy. The metropolitan area of Verona covers an area of 1,426 km2 (550.58 sq mi) and has a population of 714,274 inhabitants. It is one of the main tourist destinations in northern Italy, owing to its artistic heritage, several annual fairs, shows, and operas, such as the lyrical season in the Arena, the ancient amphitheatre built by the Romans.
The city has been awarded World Heritage Site status by UNESCO because of its urban structure and architecture.
Because of the value and importance of its many historical buildings, Verona has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Verona preserved many ancient Roman monuments, no longer in use, in the early Middle Ages, but much of this and much of its early medieval edifices were destroyed or heavily damaged by the earthquake of 3 January 1117, which led to a massive Romanesque rebuilding. The Carolingian period Versus de Verona contains an important description of Verona in the early medieval era.
Pristina – Zurich 149€
Visit a wonderful Alpine country
Switzerland is not only the land of delicious chocolate, excellent cheeses, punctual clocks and reliable banks and the popular tourist destination of the rich. This wonderful Alpine country is also becoming more popular among young people looking for a dynamic holiday full of adrenaline. Switzerland boasts many capitals, Zurich being its capital of fun!
Pristina – Vienna 149€
A leading European Music Centre
Apart from being regarded as the City of Music because of its musical legacy, Vienna is also said to be “The City of Dreams” because it was home to the world’s first psycho-analyst – Sigmund Freud. The City’s roots lie in early Celtic and Roman settlements that transformed into a Medieval and Baroque city, the capital of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It is well known for playing an essential role as a leading European Music Centre, from the great age of Viennese Classicism through the early part of the 20th century. The Historic centre of Vienna is rich in architectural ensembles, including Baroque castles and gardens, as well as the late-19th-century Ringstrasse lined with grand buildings, monuments and parks.
Pristina – Munich 149€
A center of business, engineering and research.
Modern Munich is a financial and publishing hub, and a frequently top-ranked destination for migration and expatriate location in livability rankings. Munich achieved 4th place in frequently quoted Mercer livability rankings in 2011. For economic and social innovation, the city was ranked 15th globally out of 289 cities in 2010, and 5th in Germany by the 2thinknow Innovation Cities Index based on analysis of 162 indicators. In 2010, Monocle ranked Munich as the world’s most livable city (in 2012, Munich was ranked fifth in Monocle’s ranking, yet remained the highest ranked city in Germany).
Pristina – Frankfurt 149€
Germans sometimes refer to Frankfurt am Main as “Mainhattan”
A unique feature of Frankfurt is its significant number of skyscrapers in the city center which form the Frankfurt skyline. Frankfurt is one of only a few cities in the European Union that have such a skyline, the others being London, Milan, Moscow, Warsaw, Madrid, Rotterdam and La Défense in the outer Paris region. Because of the city’s skyline, Germans sometimes refer to Frankfurt am Main as “Mainhattan”
Pristina – Amsterdam 149€
Amsterdam is colloquially known as Venice of the North.
Amsterdam’s name is derived from Amstelredamme, indicative of the city’s origin: a dam in the river Amstel. Settled as a small fishing village in the late 12th century, Amsterdam became one of the most important ports in the world during the Dutch Golden Age, a result of its innovative developments in trade. During that time, the city was the leading center for finance and diamonds. In the 19th and 20th centuries, the city expanded, and many new neighborhoods and suburbs were formed. The 17th-century canals of Amsterdam (in Dutch: ‘Grachtengordel’), located in the heart of Amsterdam, were added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in July 2010.
Pristina – Brussels 149€
A centre of European culture.
Brussels city is quickly becoming a trendy spot for weekend getaways and holidays. Apart from its famous chocolates and beers there are many attractions that most visitors cannot begin to imagine. It is a centre of European culture, officially nicknamed ‘the European Village’, with almost 90 museums, beautiful parks, fascinating walks, trendy restaurants and bars.
Incoming search terms:
- fluturime me belleair
- fluturime nga prishtina per dusseldorf
- fluturime nga frankfurt ne prishtine me autobus
- fluturim verona-pristina
- fluturime nga prishtina ne verona
- biletat prishtin danimark
- bileta pristina lublana
- fluturime nga prishtina ne itali
- transpote nga prishtina ne danimark
- fluturime me adrija
- belleair ajroplan bazel prishtin
- adria ajroplan
- udhtim me autobus paris prishtina
- fluturime nga prishtina per ne wien
- fluturime nga prishtina per milano
- Udhetime nga prishtina ne bruksel
- udhtime nga prishtina me autobus
- fluturime nga prishtina ne vien
- www bileta avioni nga kosova ne madrid
- fluturime nga prishtina ne milano
- fluturimet nga prishtina per ne ljubljan
- fluturime nga kosova per venezia
- www bileta per ne slloveni me adrija nga prishtina
- fluturime nga kosova per itali
- fluturime nga verona
- fluturime nga vienna ne prishtin
- fluturime prishtin zürich me bellair
- udhetim nga prishtina ne paris
- rezervim biletash avioni prishtine-maribor
- prishtine frankfurt me ajroplan
- prishtine frankfurt me aeroplan
- prishtina per ne frankfurt
- nga lublana ne prishtine
- fturime nga Italia
- frankfurt am main
- fluturimi nga pishtina ne wien
- udhetime me aeroplan prishtin bruxelles
- fluturimet nga prishtina per bruksel me adria
- fluturimet maribor- prishtine
- fluturime prishtine madrid oferta
- udhetim ne paris nga prishtin
- Fluturime me aeroplan per slloveni
- adria airways rezervime
- axhensi turistike me autobus prej rotterdamit per prishtin
- avtobus nga danimarka per prishtin
- autobusnga prishtina per bruksel
- autobusi nga brussel per ne kosovë
- autobus per kosov per danimark
- autobus per hungary prej prishtine
- autobus nga prishtina ne malmö
- autobus nga frankfurt
- amsterdam pristina me autobus
- agjensionet turistike prishtine-amsterdam
- agjensi turistike kosove holland
- agjensi turistike air kosova hungaria
- agjensi turistike adria bruxel
- adria veron prishtin
- bilet avioni me adria
- bilet per lubian te ajroplanit
- bileta autobuzi nga kosova
- fluturime me aeroplan per itali nga kosova
- ars travel ofertat speciale vera 2013
- Fluturim me adria
- eurokoha fluturime per slloveni
- eurokoha bileta prishtine wiena
- danimark-prishtine avionet
- bilete autobuzi nga venezia -durres
- biletat autobusit prishtine ljubljane
- bileta prishtine maribor
- bileta per skyline park#
- bileta per avion brussel - prishtinë - brussel
- bileta per amsterdam nga prishtina
- bileta nga verona per frankfurt
- bileta avioni nga prishtina per lie
- bileta avioni kosova holland
- adria nga frankfurti ne prishtine