Bileta avioni me cmime atraktive nga Flyksa – Kosova Airlines per gjysmen e pare te Janarit ne vitin 2014,
Prishtina – Zürich 2L 105 Tue 31.12.2014 PRN 09:45 ZRH 12:00 282,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich WK 403 Tue 31.12.2014 PRN 16:00 ZRH 18:15 282,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich WK 403 Wed 01.01.2014 PRN 09:45 ZRH 12:00 317,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich 2L 105 Thu 02.01.2014 PRN 09:45 ZRH 12:00 342,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich WK 403 Thu 02.01.2014 PRN 16:00 ZRH 18:15 342,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich 4T 2353 Fri 03.01.2014 PRN 09:30 ZRH 11:45 374,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich WK 403 Fri 03.01.2014 PRN 14:45 ZRH 17:00 374,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich 4T 2353 Sat 04.01.2014 PRN 09:30 ZRH 11:45 364,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich WK 403 Sat 04.01.2014 PRN 09:45 ZRH 12:00 364,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich 2L 115 Sat 04.01.2014 PRN 19:10 ZRH 21:25 364,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich 4T 2353 Sun 05.01.2014 PRN 09:30 ZRH 11:45 392,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich WK 403 Sun 05.01.2014 PRN 09:45 ZRH 12:00 392,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich 4T 2353 Mon 06.01.2014 PRN 10:45 ZRH 13:00 364,00 €
Prishtina – Zürich WK 403 Mon 06.01.2014 PRN 14:45 ZRH 17:00 364,00 €
Kosova Airlines fluturimet gjate muajit dhjetor nga Prishtina per ne Gjermani dhe Zvicer
Prishtina – Zurich 4T 2353 Mon 16.12.2013 PRN 09:55 ZRH 12:10 79,00 € Kosova Airlines
Prishtina – Zurich WK 403 Mon 16.12.2013 PRN 14:45 ZRH 17:00 79,00 € Flyksa
Prishtina – Zurich 2L 105 Tue 17.12.2013 PRN 09:45 ZRH 12:00 80,00 € Eurokoha
Prishtina – Zurich WK 403 Tue 17.12.2013 PRN 16:00 ZRH 18:15 80,00 € Flyksa
Prishtina – Zurich 2L 105 Wed 18.12.2013 PRN 09:45 ZRH 12:00 80,00 € Eurokoha
Prishtina – Zurich WK 403 Wed 18.12.2013 PRN 09:45 ZRH 12:00 80,00 € Kosova Airlines
Prishtina – Zurich 2L 105 Thu 19.12.2013 PRN 09:45 ZRH 12:00 80,00 € Kosova Airlines
Prishtina – Zurich WK 403 Thu 19.12.2013 PRN 14:45 ZRH 17:00 80,00 € Kosova Airlines
Prishtina – Zurich 4T 2353 Fri 20.12.2013 PRN 09:30 ZRH 11:45 80,00 € Kosova Airlines
Prishtina – Zurich WK 403 Fri 20.12.2013 PRN 14:45 ZRH 17:00 80,00 € Kosova Airlines
Prishtina – Zurich 4T 2353 Sat 21.12.2013 PRN 09:30 ZRH 11:45 80,00 € Eurokoha
Prishtina – Zurich WK 403 Sat 21.12.2013 PRN 09:45 ZRH 12:00 80,00 € Eurokoha
Prishtina – Zurich 4T 2353 Sun 22.12.2013 PRN 09:30 ZRH 11:45 88,00 € Flyksa
Prishtina – Zurich WK 403 Sun 22.12.2013 PRN 09:45 ZRH 12:00 88,00 € Flyksa
Prishtina International Airport ‘Adem Jashari’ Limak Kosovo opened the doors to allow the first and last visit of media having access to all New Terminal facilities of the PIA ‘Adem Jashari’ which is being constructed before opening doors to passengers.
This visit included not only the new terminal but all airport facilities such as underground tunnels, mechanical and electrical rooms as well as air traffic control tower that would be accessible only by the airport employees in the future.
By this visit Prishtina International Airport ‘Adem Jashari’ ensures public that it is ready to open the gate to the world.
In this occasion the Limak Project CCO Haldun Kokturk emphasized that around 85% of the construction has been completed within a very short period of time of only 2 years whereas the remaining will be completed before the deadline in autumn.
Except the fact that airport posseses modern architecture it will also be one of the most modern airports in Balkan-equipped with latest technology on the market. The New Airport Terminal consists a parking lot with the capacity of 1750 vehicles to be accommodated.
According to Public Private Partnership agreement this terminal was to be constructed of 27000 square meters whereas Limak Construction has almost doubled its space by expanding it to 42000 square meters, including additional passengers connection bridges from 3 to 4 ‘ stated Mr.Kokturk.
What is the most impressive part of the terminal a monument of Adem Jashari in the entrance of terminal.
After the construction work this airport will make efforts to have a public scheduled transport from capital city to airport and vice versa.
„First impressions of a country are gained by its airport representation“, Prishtina International Airport ‚Adem Jashari‘ Limak Kosovo is more than ‘Ready for the World’.
Return flights from Prishtina to Europe and Croatia from 149 €
- Return ticket for flights from Prishtina to Dubrovnik starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Pula starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Split starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Zadar starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Zagreb starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Amsterdam starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Brussels starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Copenhagen starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Frankfurt starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from London starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Munich starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Paris starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Rome starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Sarajevo starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Vienna starting at 149 euro
- Return ticket for flights from Zurich starting at 149 euro
The offer applies to flight tickets purchased from 10 to 12 October 2013.
A Romanian start-up, Valahia Air, plans to launch scheduled commercial operations soon with two former Contact Air Fokker 100s. The airline plans to operate the aircraft on behalf of the German tour operator Flywings. Valahia’s first routes will launch from several German cities to Pristina and Skopje. The new airline is expected to be launch around the winter holiday season. Up until now, Valahia Air provided business air charter services with Piper twin piston aircraft. The airline is based in Bucharest.
Valahia Air will conduct flights under the name Flywings Airlines and the first plane of its fleet, a Fokker 100, is waiting patiently, painted in new colors and registered in Romania (YR-FLW), somewhere in Germany.
Valahia Air is trying to enter into a very busy segments from Prishtina and will compete directly with local companies which operate with charter flights from Pristine to main German Cities, meantime BelleAir, Germanwings and Airberlin are among most successful ones currently handling most of the passengers from and to Prishtina for German cities. Continue reading Valahia Air starting flights from Germany to Prishtina and Skopje
- FLIGHT AIRLINE FROM TO SCHEDULE
- BIE9825 Air Mediterranee Prishtina Medinah 5:30
- DWT871 Darwin Airline Prishtina Zurich 5:50
- BAL526 Belle Air Europe Prishtina Venice 6:00
- ADR114 Adria Airways Prishtina Frankfurt 6:10
- AUA770 Austrian Airlines Prishtina Vienna 7:10
- THY1018 Turkish Airlines Prishtina Istanbul 9:05
- EDW403 Edelweiss Air Prishtina Zurich 9:45
- BHP2353 Belair Airlines Prishtina Zurich 10:00
- BAL917 Belle Air Europe Prishtina Basel – Mulhouse11:30
- BAL762 Belle Air Europe Prishtina Milano 11:40
- PGT854 Pegasus Airline Prishtina Istanbul S.Gokcen11:45
- ADR156 Adria Airways Prishtina Munich 12:50
- ADR839 Adria Airways Prishtina Ljubljana 15:55
- BIE9722 Air Mediterranee Prishtina Medinah 17:50
- THY1020 Turkish Airlines Prishtina Istanbul 20:40
- JAF1652 Jetair Fly Prishtina Tirana-Brussels 21:00
Despite the construction of Pristina Airport’s new multi million euro terminal running late, the building is expected to open its doors to the public at the start of the 2013/14 winter season. The airport’s operator, Limak and Aéroports de Lyon, say construction work has been gaining momentum in the lead up to the terminal’s opening with technology now being installed for the handling of passengers upon arrival and departure. The airport has also invested into new aircraft handling equipment and the construction of a brand new control tower. The Kosovo Civil Aviation Authority says Pristina Airport will have the most modern terminal in the Balkans which will be fitted with the latest technology. Continue reading Prishtina Airport Flight Schedule and New Terminal update
Günstige Flüge nach Pristina buchen
Buchen Sie jetzt beim Testsieger
- 25.09.2013 Stuttgart – Prishtina 59.–EUR Airkosova
- 25.09.2013 München – Prishtina 79.–EUR Air Kosova
- 25.09.2013 Prishtina – Prishtina 99.–EUR Flyksa
- 27.09.2013 Stuttgart – Prishtina 59.–EUR Kosova Airlines
- 27.09.2013 Düsseldorf – Prishtina 59.–EUR
- 28.09.2013 Düsseldorf – Prishtina 69.–EUR
- 28.09.2013 Stuttgart – Prishtina 69.–EUR
- 28.09.2013 München – Prishtina 99.–EUR
- 29.09.2013 Stuttgart – Prishtina 59.–EUR
- 29.09.2013 München – Prishtina 59.–EUR
- 29.09.2013 Düsseldorf – Prishtina 69.–EUR
Wenn Sie auf der suche nach einem Flug nach Prishtina sind, dann sind sie hier genau richtig. Unser benutzerfreundliches Portal ermöglicht Ihnen schnelles und leichtes suchen und buchen. Hier finden Sie alles zum Thema Flugreisen und Billig fliegen nach Prishtina zu Top-Konditionen. Kosova verfügt über einen internationalen Flughafen 15km von Prishtina entfernt, der von vielen namhaften Fluggesellschaften geflogen wird.
Pristina Airport has continued to record strong passenger numbers, though the rate of growth has slowed in July. During last month, Pristina Airport welcomed 198.443 passengers though its doors, an increase of 0.6%. In the first seven months of 2013, Pristina Airport has handled 954.488 passengers, an increase of 11.6% compared to the same period last year. Dubrovnik Airport, which is hot on Pristina’s heels, will handle its millionth passenger of the year today. However, Pristina is expected to maintain its position as the third busiest airport in the former Yugoslavia this year. In 2012 the airport handled 1.527.134 passengers.
Pristina International Airport 2013 Statistics Jan-July
- Janury 119,714
- February 102,217
- March 126,132
- Arill 134,272
- May 132,610
- June 141,100
- July 198.443
meanwhile Prishtina Airport is nearing the end of new terminal construction which will be among the best in the Balkans region with over 42,000 m2. The new terminal building of Pristina Adem Jashari Airport is designed as a structure in which all the equipment will be kept for effective operation in an enclosed area of 42,474 m2. There are 26 check-in desks and one large-size luggage check-in desk in the new terminal building. 6 C-type planes or 3 E-type planes will be able to park simultaneously thanks to 4 passenger boarding bridges and 3 fixed link buildings all of which are compatible with the MARS system. With open park positions, 8 C-type and 4 E-type planes are able to park.
The new terminal building will offer highest-quality service in terms of aviation and passenger comfort. In total over 2.500 m2 of trading area, 900 m2 of which is duty-free zone, was established in the new terminal building. With these features, it will serve as the terminal with the most spectacular trading concept of the Balkans.